Tuesday, May 27, 2008

PlyWood bikes


These two wood bikes both hail form Scandinavia. The first frame seems to feature integrated Swedish furniture technology, allowing the frame to function as a seat post, shock absorber, and bike seat. However, if I were ever going to really use that bike, I would like to see a litle more padding installed.


This bike bare bones simplicity is inviting. I image the frame has a very unique ride, it looks a little wide though, which could cause the problem for some people who like to ride with their knees tucked in. This absence of brakes, and the smallish looking rear hub lead me to believe its a fixed gear, ridding this one down the street in Williamsburg, watch out for the bridge though there might be some weirdos lying around:



Photo: Spencer Tunick

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's remarkable in support of me to have a web page, which is useful in support of my knowledge. thanks admin

Visit my web blog :: jocuri jewels online

Anonymous said...

I know this web page presents quality based articles or reviews
and extra stuff, is there any other web site which presents these
kinds of stuff in quality?

Look into my blog post asculta bancuri

yanmaneee said...

nike shoes
golden gooses sneakers
kd 12
adidas superstar
supreme
jordan shoes
adidas zx flux
coach bags
lebron 15
nike air max 97