Monday, February 11, 2008

Hand Made Bike Show

So the hand made bike show has come and gone, and its all over the web. I must say that I was surprised by the sheer amount of ugly bikes posted online at the show. After pouring over the results I picked out a few bikes that I think are cool, and a few others that are well... interesting

These were my top three pics for single speeds, the first one being my fav.






Then there was this bike. Looks familiar

And while your at it, you might as well add these wood hoops to your wood frame.



So if wood is the new carbon, these bikes are well... a pain in the ass to clean.


There was also this Moots snow bike which Tim at Bicycles & Icicles is probably stocked on.



And finally there was this cargo bike with integrated canoe. Definitely one of the more interesting cargo bike designs I have come across.



No comments: