Monday, March 17, 2008

Interesting Bike Lock Add Campaign


I saw this add campaign floating around on the internet a while back and I feel like today is a good day to post it. While it is very interesting, I can't tell you much about the company behind it, other than I think they are based out of Europe, possible England. Which is to bad because it really is an interesting, well designed, and thought out add. But it has one major short coming. I can for the life of me figure out what brand of locks created these adds, the logo is just to small and illegible. Perhaps these adds were intended for print. I'm not really sure but they do make quite a statement.


I would also like to add that while these adds definitely imply that they locks are very secure, they truth of the matter is that any determined bike thief could, either pick or break these locks in a matter of minutes. And also your lock is only as secure as thing that you lock it to, and on that note I will leave you with this image from an earlier post about securing bikes and the idea of a bike garage.

No comments: