Friday, January 22, 2010

erikkowalski.com



It's been a long time coming, but I finally launched a new and improved portfolio site. erikkowalski.com_2.0. Now with an actual interface, instead of just scrolling (like the old site if you saw it) and lots of new and updated work. So please stop by and check it out, and let me know what you think it's brand new and I'm looking for feedback.

Also for those of you who are interested, there's a new way to follow this blog. I've been experimenting with Tumblr's blogging service and I launched a new experimental version of this blog on tumblr. It's basically takes a feed from this blogs posts and pulls in the first image. If you want to see the whole post you can click on the image and it will redirect you here. You basically get the same content, with a few extra bonus post sprinkeled in here and there. In general though, this version is more focused on art. It uses a more simplified and clean layout which I think looks a little more professional, and if you click the blog link on my portfolio site it takes you to it.

erikkowalski.tumblr.com

No comments: