Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Bikesnob is definitely the coolest person I've never met.

(Update: "Stevil actually made the collage, since the jersey went out from their warehouse, so it's technically a BSNYC/Stevil "collabo," which makes it even more priceless." BSNYC )

Today I was lucky enough to receive a very cool surprise gift package in the mail along with a hand crafted get well message. The package came from none other than, Bikesnob and I can say that I will cherish both the Jersey and the cryptic get well message forever. In true Bikesnob fashion the gift was not without irony. For the very day I received the lovely Swobo wool Jersy the thermometer out side was reading about 101 F. I look foward to rockin' this sweet Jerz come October. Thanks MR Snob.


In other news about myself and super tallented quasi famous bloggers, I'm happy to inform you that I have revently created a logo for Mr Tod Seelie entirely out of the goodness of my heart, admiration for his work, and free publiscity. Rock on Mr Seelie. I'm looking foward to your upcoming work involving Swimming Cities of Serenissima. If your not familar with Tod's photography then you should head over to suckapants.com his must read photo blog.

4 comments:

MELI. said...

sweet! bikesnob and swobo stuff, very cool :D

ant1 said...

Lucky bastard! I wish I got hit by a car. I'm kidding, of course. Enjoy the goodies.

WheelDancer said...

You might want to try out that wool jersey before it gets cool; I wear wool jerseys year round because as long as there's a breeze, they are cooler than the rest of my collection.

erik k said...

I'll give it a try as soon as I'm up and ridding again