Tuesday, July 20, 2010

A few things that make me happy

IMG_1392.jpg
Tonights sunset.
IMG_1256.jpg
A new bike path in the works.
IMG_1258.jpg
IMG_1259.jpg
IMG_1267.jpg
And strawberry short cake.

And something that doesn't;
I'm currently in the process of moving, so there hasn't been much time for blogging lately (and it doesn't help much that the tour has been on) . I will be taking a semi break form blogging for about a week. Or at least I won't be posting much. Next sunday I'm headed to Martha's Vineyard for 4 days. I'll be staying in a small beach cottage on Chappaquiddick island which probably wont have internet. I will be bringing my laptop though, so if I can wrangle up some internets I'll throw something your way. So till next time thanks to everyone who reads and continues to check the blog in a somewhat daily fashion

No comments: