Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Worth the cash


Just picked up these Rapha overshoes about a week or two ago, and I've gotta say they have been great so far. They give my feet that nice toasty warm feelin, plus they look pretty slick as well. They fit great over my shoes and the zipper Velcro system allows for easy on off and is comfortable when all zipped up. My shoes probably won't come out of these things until some time in mid April. At $70, they're not the most expensive on the market, and they are also far from the cheapest. But for the amount of warmth they deliver & style they are totally worth it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no, your getting sucked into the Rapha vortex.

erik k said...

and I like it.

libertyonbikes! said...

and soon you will view the world in a romantic shade of black & white.

seriously though, i'll have to look into those since my PI amphibs are too low cut and leave me with wet ankles....

erik k said...

pluse these are neoprene, which stays warm when it's wet (wetsuit material) I mean can you really put a price on being warm